Keeping Our Racers Connected
GPS satellite tracking for the 2016 Cain’s Quest Snowmobile Endurance Race provided by Yellowbrick Tracking. Yellowbrick’s newest system – Yellowbrick 3 – is designed to withstand the harshest of environments. Exactly what Cain’s Quest snowmobile race team expect to challenge when the race kicks off in Labrador City, NL on March 4, 2016.
Yellowbrick 3 Product Characteristics
- Satellite network – Iridium
- Battery life @-30C – 11 days (as tested by Cain’s Quest Inc.)
- Battery type – internal lithium (rechargeable)
- Designed for race tracking
- GPS (coordinates) visual display
- Lockable keypad (PIN Access Code)
- Remotely configurable settings (Real Time)
- SOS feature
- SOS acknowledge message
Find out more about Yellowbrick’s presence at races around the globe, visit Yellowbrick Tracking.